Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
BrodyB3-150x150.jpg

Brody Baloo joins rescue today at the age of 9 months old. He writes: Yep, you read that right. I am only 9 months old and I am quite the happy-go-lucky little fella! As you see in my pictures, I am still learning to walk on a leash. Well, someone has a leash and I am helping carry it in my mouth. It was a great game because when I got tired of playing tug with the leash, I just laid down, rolled over and kicked my feet. And then I got picked up and carried. This thing called rescue is perfect for me! I am 9 months of pure puppy. I am so cute chewing on everything. And I do mean everything. Bulldog-approved, or not so much, I love to chew. Don’t let my naughty behavior scare you. I am only 9 months old and I am so anxious to learn leash walking, chewing on only my toys, and swimming in a kiddie pool in my Speedo. I am headed to the vet to get some much-needed surgery to alter my boy parts and then I will be ready for my very own family that understands baby teeth and naughty behavior. I am so anxious to learn how to be a very good Bulldog puppy and have a family of my own.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.