AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Biggie Smalls~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Biggie2-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $450.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Please welcome Biggie to our rescue family! He writes: Yep, that’s right… My name is Biggie, but I am actually small. Like 39 lbs of small. So I guess you can call me Biggie Smalls!

For 6 years, I had an amazing family. There were kids in my family and I love kids. But my dad received some very devastating news. He learned he had cancer and now my dad is really sick. Next week, he’ll go to Houston for 3-4 weeks to have more treatments.

My dad asked my vet what he should do with me and my vet told him to call Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue. It has been extremely hard on my family dealing with both my dad’s medical issues and me ~ because now I have some skin issues and an ear infection. And this scratching is driving me crazy! So, here I am… Biggie Smalls. I’m hoping for a miracle for my dad and a fabulous family for me!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online