Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Ham2-707x432.jpg

Please welcome Ham to our rescue family! He writes: Hello senior Bulldog lovers. Itā€™s me, Ham. Or Hammy. Or Hambone. Any of those will work. Yes, I look sad because I am sad. You see, I am no stranger to the world of rescue. According to the shelterā€™s paperwork, I was adopted from a rescue group by a family five years ago. They said they were going to be my forever family. ā€œForeverā€ lasted until this week, when they dumped me at the shelter.

I swear I did nothing wrong, other than get older. But doesnā€™t everyone age? I am 9 years old now. One of my eyes runs and needs some attention, my toe nails are too long and need a good trim, and I certainly donā€™t smell like roses, but all of that can be fixed. I sure hope they can fix my broken heart, too. I really never thought I would be without a family in my senior years.

I still love to walk. I even ran out of the shelter doors to celebrate my freedom! Not that I didnā€™t like it there. The staff members were really good to me ā€¦ but a senior Bulldog wants to be in his own home, on a couch, watching TV. I hope I can find my new family soon.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online