Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Wylie5.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Please welcome Wylie to our rescue family! He writes: I came to rescue today, thanks to a number of great Bulldog people. Bill and Donna got up very early this morning to meet my transport lady ā€¦ and me!

I was pulled from a shelter down South, and Iā€™m sure glad I was. There was no A/C where I was and my breathing became labored. I only got hosed off to cool down. I guess Iā€™m tough because I survived. I was at the shelter a few days, but no one came looking for me. And I am glad. Iā€™ve been neglected for a very long time. Because of past untreated ear infections, my ear canals are closed and I canā€™t hear one thing anyone says. My new friend tried cleaning them, but they are closed tight.

My eyes? Well, they are a mess too. One eye is better than the other one, but one eye is pretty cloudy. And I donā€™t smell exactly like roses either. Oh wellā€¦ I have been rescued now and better days are ahead for me, Wylie. Iā€™m really a beautiful brindle Bulldog. With proper vet care, Iā€™ll be like a caterpillar. Iā€™ll go through an amazing transformation and become a beautiful butterfly. Except, I will still look like a Bulldog. Thank you rescue friends for taking me. I am going to make everyone so happy for not leaving me down South sitting in the heat. Your new friend, Wylie

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.