AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Lulu Leeann~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
LuluL2-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $350.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Who could not love this face? Well, actually no one seemed to. LuLu has been a social media star trying to find a rescue that would take her. All Lulu heard was a bunch of “No, we are full.” “No, she is toooo old.” “No she is blind in one.” “No, she is just plain ugly.” Even Lulu’s family who lost her said, “No we do not want her back, put her to sleep.” Lulu wondered what other than getting old had she ever done to make no one want to help her? It’s true she smells bad, fleas have ate her back up and she is so thin from not having food, but her life does matter. Lulu has a lot of life left. Lulu can run still, play with a ball, get cleaned up and grow some new fur. Lulu traveled all day and into the night to find a rescue that would help her. Lulu rode in a Lincoln Navigator, in the front seat, to start her life here. And Lulu never looked back.

6/24/18 Update: Hi fans of Bullie Nation. I needed a miracle after being discarded by my previous family. What a blessing I found as LSBCR wrapped me, senior Miss Lulu Leeann, in their loving arms. Thank you, my Rescue peeps. I am forever grateful.

My vet says that I need to gain a pound or two; yea, that means more food! To help us bond, foster mom and dad hand fed me a farm and ranch appetizer of sliced grilled tenderloin and home roasted chicken. My vet also speculated that because I was neglected, it might take me a while to warm up to humans again and that my foster family would evaluate me.

Perhaps I have some Boxer or other close breed in my lineage. Maybe I am a designer Bullie. Whatever, I am the epitome of spirit and a full time lover. I am spry as a puppy, even jumping into the Bulldog Limousine in a single bound. I am ready! A senior Bullie with vigor and energy has an appeal for everyone. So what are you waiting for?

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.