Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Mabel3-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $350.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Please welcome Mabel to our rescue family. She writes: I once was found wondering the street and I was taken in by a rescue group. A nice family adopted me, but after a few years and a lot of changes, I find myself back with a rescue group.

Iā€™m looking for a furever home where I can just chill and enjoy a stress-free life for the years I have left. I am a beautiful, chunky brindle gal. I am 9 years old, but that is only part of the story. I have plenty of life to live and love to give. After these photos were taken, I went to the vetā€™s office and received a mani-pedi. It was so nice!

Iā€™m going to enjoy a little spoiling here and then I will be ready to come and live with you forever. So get that application filled out so you will be ready when I am. Maybe youā€™ll be matched to me!

6/14/18 Update: Vet update on foster girl Mabel: Mabel has hookworms and X-rays show her heart is enlarged, with no apparent murmur. The trachea is pushed up by the size of the heart. Thereā€™s also a dense area near the colon/kidney area. She is such a thick girl, itā€™s challenging to get a good film. Weā€™ll try again for a better shot, but we may need to get an ultrasound of the abdomen and the heart. Keep her in your thoughts!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Staff online

Members online