Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Addi4.png

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Morning all you bulldog people, itā€™s me, Addi! Well actually upon looking at my formal birth certificate I realize my proper name is Queen Addi Sophie! Has anyone seen my crown? I should be wearing a crown. Fine time for me to learn I am royalty! I am 4 years old and I am very shy. In fact, I never left my home much and seeing and hearing different things kinda scares me. I am learning to walk on a leash, well sorta. A leash kinda scares me too. But what I do love is a lap. Yes a lap. The ladies at the clinic are letting me sit in theirs and I really like that. And someone is also hand feeding me. Finally someone understands that I am in need of all kinds of personal attention now that they realize I am a Queen. I I have a little work that needs to happen here at the clinic but then I will be looking thru the applications deciding which family will be lucky enough to adopt me, Queen Addi Sophie.

7/11/18 Update: Queen Addi Sophie here!!! This beautiful queen is settling into her first castle with Foster Mom and Pop and two fur siblings. First castle you ask? Well, actually yes! You see, Iā€™ve lived my life outdoors and didnā€™t even realize I was a queen until I was rescued. I must say, Itā€™s actually taken a bit of getting used to. I keep thinking Iā€™m supposed to be outside but Foster Mom insists I am a queen and deserve to live in the castle. Itā€™s pretty cool and comfy in here! I think Iā€™m going to like this castle life style! Oh, and get this, this is also the first time Iā€™ve ever sat on a throne. Well, Foster Pops says itā€™s a ā€œcouchā€ but Foster Mom insists its a throne. Whatever it is, It feels so good!!

And oh my, I forgot to mention the people in the black box on the wall! I was very intrigued and sometimes a bit startled to see people living in a box on the wall! Foster Mom says itā€™s something called a TVā€¦??? Oh, and may I tell you about my bed? It is fluffy and comfy and feels oh so good!! Fit for a queen! And the food and cookies, all I can say is yum yum yum yum yum!! Toys, let me tell you about these things called toys. Iā€™m not sure what they are but theyā€™re really cute and I think they are going to be super fun!!! Foster fur brother and sister give me play lessons everyday!

Foster Mom says Iā€™m a beautiful little lady, full of love. I love people, and other pups. I am very mannerly. I potty outside, no, no, no, never in the castle. Iā€™m ready for my first real furever family! Will you be mine? Smooches, Queen ADDI Sophie

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.