Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Gundy1-707x495.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Please welcome Gundy to rescue! No sad stories for me says Gundy, the time was right and I was ready to go. My Dad had been thinking that I needed another family for while but I was his baby and he loved me a lot. My family went their separate ways and neither person could take me. My Dad travels 3 weeks out of the month and that left me packing my bags for boarding for long periods of time and I so got tired of that. My Dad is on LSBCR Facebook and he knew I would be going to a place that would make sure I was taken care of, loved, and I would find a family that had lots of time for me. I was raised with kids and I love kids. I have known a lot of dogs and I loved them too. I do need a little body part altering and then I will be ready to meet my new family. I am just 4 years old and I have a lot of living left to do.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online