I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Diesel Day Lewis~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
DieselDL5-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

My name is Diesel Day Lewis and I am excited to be a part of this rescue. I am just excited about whatever life brings! I am 5 years old and weigh in at 77 pounds of beefy muscle. My younger sister, Delilah, also got to join rescue today.

We have always been loved and cherished by our family. But some things have happened and because of some family issues outside anyone’s control our parents have not had the time or attention for focus on us like they once did. They know we need more and were willing to sacrifice their love for us so we could be in the right place and get all the love and attention they have always provided.

I am in excellent health, have been neutered and microchipped. I will be at the clinic a few days to get checked out and then I will be looking to come to your house for a short visit. It will be a short visit because I know there is a family out there wanting to take me home and love me forever.

5/29/18 Update: Diesel had a great time at the Pet Expo, soaking up everyone’s compliments and attention. He was very stoic and patient as all of visitors wanted to pet him and compliment him on his handsome coat and strong features. His markings look like he’s wearing khaki pants! Diesel got his fill of hugs and kisses, while handing out plenty of kisses himself (one of our favorite Diesel tricks!) He was very comfortable at the large gathering and with all the new humans. At home, Diesel loves nap time with his foster parents. He has learned to trust them and only wants to be near them now. At first, he distanced himself from us, but he has warmed up immensely in the last week. He also had a bit of a cough and didn’t feel well the first week, but he’s healthy and much more outgoing and playful. He enjoys mealtime and always shares his meals with his sister Delilah and foster brother and sister. Everyone gets along wonderfully! He enjoys his walks and time outside playing in his little swimming pool! We have to beg him to come inside because he loves the pool so much!

6/27/18 Update:

Diesel Day Lewis & Delilah checking in! While we are loving our foster fam, we are crossing our paws our forever family is filling out an application RIGHT NOW! We have SO many butt wiggles and love to give our forever family, we can hardly contain our excitement! We are the perfect dynamic duo, and we have DOUBLE the love to share! Our foster fam says we are a “twofer” because we are a 2-for-1 package! We are complete opposites, but our personalities are the perfect combo! We do great in our kennels, our “dog room”, on the couch, or on the bed. We will sleep and hangout wherever is best for you! Our foster family gives many sleeping options to see what is most comfortable for us, and we love all of them!

My brother, Diesel, loves to cuddle (with our foster parents AND fur siblings!), play Wrestle-mania with Foster Dad, go on walks (when it’s cooler outside), sleep on the couch and “Spa Day”! Foster Mom said she has never seen a dog so excited about the blow dryer and hairbrush – such a diva! He’s laid back, low-maintenance, and a total sweetheart. For as big as he is, he’s as quiet as a mouse around the home, too! Do you love watching TV & movies? Do you want a furry “pillow” to cuddle with on a rainy day? He’s your guy!

We cannot wait to meet our forever family!! We deserve so much love, and we will fill your heart with joy!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
bump