United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Jessica2-707x432.jpg

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Hey y’all! My name is Jessica and I am four-and-a-half years old. My daddy always loved me and took very good care of me. But he said three litters was all a girl needed to have. It was time for my retirement. I had my last litter of five puppies several weeks ago. They were weaned last week, and am so I glad that is over!

So to be sure I never had any more puppies, my dad gave me to these nice rescue people. They said they would make sure that never happened again. They took me to see a doctor and I will hang out there for a few days to get all dolled up and everything checked out. I may even see if they can do a little nip and tuck so I can regain my girlish figure. Nope! I’m proud of who I have become and what I have accomplished. You will just have to love me the way I am.

Now to start that retirement, find me a nice cushy lap to sit in and watch the years go by. Can I come hang out at your place?

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.