United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
KatieJ2-707x432.jpg

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

There is no need in going too far back with my story, so letā€™s just cover the past few days. My name is Katie Jo and I am 5 years old. I was bought by a family, but after just one day they said their son was allergic to me so I had to stay outside. I canā€™t believe anyone would be allergic to a beautiful Bulldog like me. Maybe he is allergic to yeast. I have yeast every place a girl can get it! Anyway, they called someone, who called someone, who called someone, and finally this nice lady picked me up and took me home with her. She gave me some wonderful baths over the weekend and made me feel much better. She then called these rescue people and here I am!

I have a nasty skin infection on my belly, both ears are infected, my deep tail pocket is infected, I need entropion surgery and I need to be spayed. So I would say Iā€™m in pretty good shape. Give me a few days at the clinic and Iā€™ll be ready to forget that boy with his allergies, and I come sit in your lap. Oh, and I absolutely love belly rubs and belly tickles!

5/7/18 Update: Hey Bulldog Peeps; itā€™s me Katie Jo checking in from a spa habitat! No, not really, Iā€™ve been having some medical procedures taken care of that some ladies have done. You know, a little nip-tuck here and there. And you can tell by the pictures the area that needed a little attention! I am not ashamed to admit I needed some attention ā€œback thereā€ and I feel like a brand new lady, pain free, and glad to be! Now, all that is missing is my family. I need a family that is ā€œfur freeā€ but if you have kids that is a huge plus. I love kids. I am 100% crate trained, and I can be trusted running loose in the house. I am not a big chewer at all, I am more interested in being with my family than chewing on toys. I love a small ā€œkiddie-poolā€ and when you fill that thing up, I hop right in . I am ready to go. All I need is for someone to send in an application who wants to make me part of there family. Remember, I am not a fan of other fur, but I am huge fan of families.

5/15/18 Update: By the time I met this little cutie, it was getting a little warm out. KJ has to stir the water with her paw to mix it up before drinking. She didnā€™t seem to crave a lot of attention but I followed her around anyway loving on her when I could.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
bump