Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Bette7-707x943.jpg

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Bette
Covered in fleas and ticks Bette needed a rescue along time before she joined ours. Even though Bette was dark brindle it was easy to see the ticks crawling and the fleas jumping off her. Bette was found wandering in a small west Texas town in sad shape. Bette has a very large growth on her rear leg, which will need to be addressed by our vet ASAP.

The tumor on Betteā€™s hip was removed and it was benign with clean borders. Betteā€™s bad life is behind her now, all the fleas and ticks are gone, and Bette begins to heal. She has a long road to recovery but she is doing great!

4/10/18 Update: Iā€™ve been sprung from the vet, and Iā€™m feeling spry! No more fleas or ticks and that big nasty tumor was benign and is now gone! Woot-woot!

My foster mom, dad and fur siblings are so nice. I get treats, get to run and play, and even got a special belly rub. ā¤ ā¤ I forgot how good it feels to be cared for, pet and loved ā€“ Iā€™ve missed itā€¦Iā€™m crate trained, potty trained and good with other dogs! And, foster mom says I have the cutest-wiggliest run of any bully sheā€™s ever seen. Basically, Iā€™m practically perfect in every way! TTFN ā€“ Bette Lou

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions