Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
SusieQ3-707x432.jpg

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Susie Q
Please welcome Susie Q to our rescue family! Explain to us why someone would take such a beautiful, young girl and dump her, still in her crate, on the side of the road on a 40 degree day. Never mind! There is no explanation.

Here is what we do know about Susie Q. Yes, that one from the CCR hit, “Oh, Susie Q, baby I love you, Susie Q.” That’s exactly how I feel about this girl! She is 2 years old and weighs 34 pounds. She has what appears to be a C-section scar and it looks like she has spent her life outside and on concrete. She was covered with fleas and ticks, has pyoderma and has bare spots all over. The bald spots are the result of a yeast infection run amuck.

But I also know she is the sweetest girl. You just want to hold her in your lap forever and squeeze those chubby cheeks. It won’t be long until she is in her forever home and some lucky person will be doing those very things to her.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

Members online