King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
BlueBell4.jpg
BlueBell1-707x533.jpg

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Blue Bell

At the age of barely 2 Blue Bell joins rescue. And oh what a great girl Blue Bell is. Blue Bell was really surprised when she heard her Mom was trying to find her a new home because Blue Bell thought everything was fabulous. But at the nail salon where her mother worked she had started telling everyone that Blue Bell needed a new home. In walks Anji for her usual nail appointment and is asked “Would you like my bulldog, I know you have had a bulldog before?” Well Anji was a huge bulldog lover and previous owner and knew Blue Bell needed a fabulous family that loved bulldogs, not just any family. Anji wanted Blue Bell to join rescue, get all her vaccinations, have a complete physical, and then find herself a family with kids and hopefully other dogs because Blue Bell loves both. Anji also lives in a apartment with no yard and Blue Bell is a huge fan of running and jumping and playing outside when the weather is nice. Anji could have kept Blue Bell but Anji’s heart is for senior bulldogs, ones that are less likely to get adopted. Anji knew that Blue Bell would not enjoy apartment life. Anji bought Blue Bell a bed, new toys, treats, harness and leash, ball, shampoo, and everything for Blue Bell to feel loved and special. Now all she needs is a family that will love her forever. She really is the sweetest Blue Bell I have ever seen.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.