AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Jenny~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
jenny.jpg

Hey, all you beautiful Bulldog friends. It’s me, Skinny Jenny, and I have joined rescue! That cracked me up because I am not skinny at all. In fact, I think the word skinny needs to be taken out of the dictionary forever! I consider myself “thick,” which means if I trip and fall, I will have some padding to keep me from getting hurt.So, with that being said, I LOVE myself! And I love everyone I have ever met. I love all other dogs, all kids, cats and even goats! Yes, I kissed a goat and I liked it! I am 5 years old and if you’re wondering what kind of family I am looking for…. well, let me tell you. I love active people, active kids and I love families that grill outside in the summer. I have always been the official taste tester for anything that is cooked on the grill, and that is a job that I take very seriously. So, fellow friends, if you can continue doing the things I like, send in a application and maybe you’ll be matched to me: Skinny Jenny, the full-figured Bulldog babe!
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Jenny1-707x432.jpg

Unfortunately for Jenny things did not work out with her new family. It was no fault of her own. Sometimes such a blended family does not work our as hoped. We welcome her back and look forward to matching her with a great forever family.

Today is a day of celebration as Fiona, formerly known as Jenny, has found her perfect FURever family!! Fiona enjoyed her morning at the spa. She then pranced around in her new pink collar, while her furever family loaded her belongings and adoption day present. At that moment she gave Foster Pops and Ma a sweet, sweet kiss.

Fiona has truly been blessed with the sweetest family. She gets to watch over her two precious little skin sisters and one fur brother, Frankie. We will miss you Fiona, but don’t worry, you will have endless amounts of the love!! Happily furever after to you, Sweetheart! ����

Hey, all you beautiful Bulldog friends. It’s me, Skinny Jenny, and I have joined rescue! That cracked me up because I am not skinny at all. In fact, I think the word skinny needs to be taken out of the dictionary forever! I consider myself “thick,” which means if I trip and fall, I will have some padding to keep me from getting hurt.

So, with that being said, I LOVE myself! And I love everyone I have ever met. I love all other dogs, all kids, cats and even goats! Yes, I kissed a goat and I liked it! I am 5 years old and if you’re wondering what kind of family I am looking for…. well, let me tell you. I love active people, active kids and I love families that grill outside in the summer. I have always been the official taste tester for anything that is cooked on the grill, and that is a job that I take very seriously. So, fellow friends, if you can continue doing the things I like, send in a application and maybe you’ll be matched to me: Skinny Jenny, the full-figured Bulldog babe!

Staff online

Members online