MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
sasha.png

Sing it with us: Double Vision by Foreigner! No, you donā€™t have double vision ~ what you are seeing is a 5-year-old brother/sister duo joining our family. Sasha, in pink, and her brother Boomer, in blue, packed their bags and headed here after their mom had a baby. Not that they didnā€™t like the baby. Truth is the baby needed a lot more of momā€™s time than she anticipated and these two found themselves on the short end of the stick for time and attention. Theyā€™ve always been loved and adored and the mom knew they deserved more than she could give. Boomer is terrified of thunder and his safety place is in the bathtub, not in a crate. Sashaā€™s favorite place is sunning in the back yard. Sasha is the protector ~ when a storm is coming, she moves close to her brother. These two perfect Bulldogs are litter mates, bonded at the hip. If you see one, you see the other one, so we donā€™t want to separate these two. You canā€™t call one and not get two. You canā€™t play tug-of-war with just one ~ youā€™ll have to play with two!
3/29/18 Update: Boomer and Sasha are 5 years old and a bonded brother and sister pair. I donā€™t know how I get so lucky to foster such amazing bulldogs. Boomer is a sweet, easy going lap dog and his sister is clearly the one that watches out for him. Sasha has more spunk and is more athletic than Boomer. I was told that Boomer was afraid of thunder and that the bath tub was his safe placeā€¦ so last night with the storms that rolled thru, I placed him in the tub and just like that, he calmed down. They are so stinking cute cuddled together in the tub. Sasha was able to jump in on her own but Boomer needs a little help.
They are both housebroken, love going for walks and in general, just enjoy the outdoors. Sasha loves her stuffed babies and will hold and ā€œnurseā€ themā€¦ so sweet.
These 2 will be perfect for anyone looking to have an instant bulldog family! They blend so perfectly together and I donā€™t notice much difference having two other than one more bowl of chow during meals! I would recommend that their home not have small children as neither of them realize the strength behind their kisses and loving.
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.