I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Blanche Devereaux~English Bulldog Availble for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
blanche.png

Goooood morning all you bulldog people. It’s me, Blanche Devereaux joining rescue today. As you can see, I have just finished my morning work out, followed by a 2 mile jog, that ended up with trip to the spa for a much needed manicure. Lord, being from the south I am high maintenance indeed. I am 4 years old, even though a lady never tells her age. But as good as I look, I am ok with you knowing! My Mama was in tears when I left the country, but I felt like I was born to do big things and the city life seemed more a fit for me. One thing on my “to do list” is a little “nip tuck” here and there when I get to town. And Dr. Oz says in order for me to have that “beach body” the sooner the better for my nip/tuck because bathing suit weather is just around the corner! I have all the charm of a southern belle, all the sass of a beauty queen, and the determination to make it to the bright lights of Hollywood. I was born to be a star and do amazing things and ain’t nothing going stop me now. So, follow my journey thru rescue, watch me become a model. If you’re from the South you know I will soon be drinking sweet tea with a family that is prepared to wait on me hand and foot.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.