MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
georgie.jpg

Please welcome Georgie to our rescue family! She writes: I am 9 months old and the cutest young lady you have ever seen. I mean, reallyā€¦ Iā€™m just about perfection! You might notice my skin needs a little attention. Thatā€™s a minor thing, and I will get that under control.I am really here because I am looking for my mother, Nellie. Nellie joined rescue a while back and loved it here, so I packed my back pack in search of a family, just like my mom found. So , if you see my mom Nellie, tell her I love her and I am getting ready for a great life too!3/20/18 Update: Nine-month-old Georgie remains at the vet clinic, but has made major progress over the past two weeks. Her skin is almost totally clear with the exception of some inflammation around her cankles (folds on her lower legs). Her huge nose rope even looks a little smaller with the skin irritation gone. You can now see that she has nostrils under there! She will get her spay in the next week or two and then be ready to be moved to one of our foster homes. She is so sweet and loving. She seems to get along with everyone and has really come out of her shell in the last 10 days. And, she doesnā€™t seem crazy-wild like a lot of puppies her age. Some lucky family out there will be blessed to add her to their family!3/17/18 Update: Rain drops keep fallinā€™ on my headā€¦.. and I am not a fan of wet fur! ā€œLetā€™s take a walk,ā€ she said. ā€œIt will be fun,ā€ she said. Well, it was just plain miserable. I made a U-turn and like a gazelle, I ran back to the door and tried to hide.Well, all I can tell you now is that I have left the vet clinic where I was the absolute favorite. I ran the halls, I assisted in surgeries, and I was in charge of passing out the treats. I was so helpful and so fast, I pulled a stitch or two, but they got me put back together just fine. I would say that that has slowed me down a tiny bit, but at 9 months of age, nothing will slow me down that much! As I am typing this, I am throwing a stuffed bear in the air with one paw and whining loudly to go play with someone. I hope I find my forever family soon. I have so much playing to do!
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.