MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
ronaldo.jpg

My name is Ronaldo, and I am here to please all the lovely ladies! I had such dashing good looks until my former owner started ignoring my needs. I need a spa day because my fur is dry and dirty and my nails are way too long. And I need a little nip and tuck surgery. I have a cherry eye in the left eye that nearly covers the whole thing, and my right eye has a cloud over it. It makes it very difficult for me to find all the lovely ladies. For a while now I have been sentenced to life in a cate. My scrotum became inflamed rubbing on the crate and began to ooze. Then the liquid began to collect stuff. Before I go any further, just let me say it looks bad and hurts worse. But I met this lovely lady doctor today who caressed me and told me she loved me and told me everything will be just fine.Because it is hard for me to see, I sometimes get scared when someone is suddenly in my face. I even snapped at a small child when they scared me. I have trouble seeing steps and walking up them. My family said I needed to leave their house because of my behavior. But I could not help it because of the pain and my bad eyesight. I feel sure when I leave this vacation spa I will be a new man and ready to be a friend to everyone.I cannot wait to once again love all the lovely ladies and have them swoon at my magnificent physique. By the way, can anyone tell me what neuter means? It must be a good thing because they would never do anything to hurt Ronaldo at this wonderful spa. I cannot was it to see all my adoring fans!
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.