Tank
brutus.jpg

B. Beautiful
R. Rugged
U. Unique
T. Tough
U. Unforgettable
S. Stunning
Well, ladies that just about says it all about me, Brutus, possibly one of the cutest and sweetest Bulldogs of all. My birthday is May 1 and I will be 3 years old. I am the total package, the real deal, the whole enchilada, the beginning and the end. I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the picture, I am Brutus, and I am AMAZING!
My family loved me. I lived with kids, I went to the dog park, I took walks, I did it all! I loved everyone and everyone loved me. Now, Iā€™m sure youā€™re wondering what happened? Just let me tell you. In my family, there also was a tall fuzzy/furry dog that really got on my nerves. That constant tail swishing in my face was more than I could take. On more than one occasion, I let fuzzy know to just back off. I said, ā€œTake your fluff someplace else and get your fur out of my face.ā€ But, like all things with fluff, they turned a deaf ear because they had been there longer than me and they wanted to be the boss.
So. I did what any Bulldog would do: I packed my bags and I said, ā€œI need a family that understands that Bulldogs sometimes donā€™t like fluffy/fuzzy/furry tails in their faces. Bulldogs like sofas, treats, spa days, naps and thrones. I need a throne! Send in an application and maybe youā€™ll get matched to me: Brutus the Bulldog whoā€™s not a fan of fluff!
3/28/18 Update: Happy Hump Day to all my pawsome friends! I hope your week is going well. My week has been great! Remember the other day, how I told you about that magic bell? Guess what! Itā€™s still magic! Even though itā€™s been raining, I still ring the bell, the door opens and I go outside to do my business.
I come inside and TA-DA! Yummy are waiting for me. Treats sure do make me happy! Foster Ma caught me smiling while I was waiting for my treat in a pic. Foster Ma also gave me a new ball to play with and I love it! My favorite thing to do is chew on it while I stick my booty in the air. ā€œStick your booty in the air, like you just donā€™t care!ā€ Well, I better sign off of here. Itā€™s my turn for cuddles and just between me and you, Iā€™m a pretty good at cuddles. All my love, Brutus
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online