AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Jessie Lynn~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
jessie lynn.jpg

We are never sure where life will take us. Many ended up bankrupt, or homeless, or all alone, when they never thought such would or could happen to them. The same thing happens to pets. They wake up one day and they are in the shelter and wonder how all this happened!Jessie Lynn was found hanging out in a local shelter in need of a rescue, and we were more than happy to help out. She is 3 or 4 years old, house trained, dog friendly and child friendly. She is having some badder issues that we assume are the result of a UTI. She is off to the vet for a thorough exam and will be ready for a foster very soon.

4/12/18 Update: Hello everyone Iā€™m Jessie Lynn, I am a playful young girl that wants to find my furever home. I would appreciate an active family with a big back yard please. Itā€™s been great coming into an active foster home. There are so many others to play with here. I get lonely and donā€™t care much for my crate. I know when itā€™s time to go outside and eat �� I have been taking chewables to get my bladder issue under control. I donā€™t mind taking them and so far so good. I am a bit of a ham and love to photo bomb. This is definitely my playful side coming out. As you can see, I LOVE THE CAMERA AND THE CAMERA LOVES ME!

5/12/18 Update: I think my bladder issue is nearly resolved! Itā€™s a long process of taking chewables, but so worth it. I love playing around with my new foster brothers and sisters. I am gentle with them and I figured out how to meet new ones that come in the home. I play hard and sleep even harderā€¦ LOL

I look like a tiger Bulldog, if that makes any sense. Chasing down tennis balls is my specialty. No matter how far you throw them, I can get it. Seems like I am a bionic Bulldog. I donā€™t drool, nor snore, go figure! I love to be rubbed, and am working on not trying to climb up everything. Luckily, I am a tall girl so I can see atop tables and counters. Not so lucky are you if you might happen to leave food there. Foster pops laughs at me because I get startled easily when you catch me. Iā€™m not Houdini yet, but working on getting all the food without being caught. Please share my story so I can get my furever home.

6/29/18 Update: I have been doing good, thank you. What about everyone else? It seems to me I have been passed over a few times due to an uncontrollable issue with my bladder. I am a really sweet girl that craves to be loved. I am sorry that I have a leaking issue. I am potty trained and will go outside to do my business. Unfortunately, my badder just never has had a ā€œcompletely offā€ switch. My foster parents even bought me some doggie diapers. It allows me to be social around the house and even get on the couch with them. I know my future family will love me unconditionally. I love the outside time because I am free to run around and play fetch. If you are lookinā€™ for a brindle beauty, here I am!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Most Reactions

Members online