MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
carly.png

Hey yaā€™ll itā€™s me Fat Carly! Now donā€™t start gasping for air because my name starts with ā€œFat.ā€ I named myself, and I LOVE my name! When you say Fat Carly I become a dancing fool! When you just say Carly, I just sit and stare at you! I am 4 years old and I am to most people, perfect in every way! I do have a big appetite, but not for chicken. I am allergic to chicken, but anything else I love! I came from a home with other dogs and I loved them all. Little, big, short or tall I love them all. The family also had cats and a big pig. I loved those too. In the pasture were goats and some horses. I tried chasing the goatsā€”not a good idea. They chase back! I guess what I am trying to say is I really am a friend to all! Fat Carly a beautiful bulldog!3/8/18 Update: Boy, yesterday was a whirlwind of a day for me. First, I got a bath when I woke up because I wanted to look my best for my new foster family. I have to say, as soon as I saw my foster pops sitting, I just ran over to him. He welcomed me with open arms and gave me lots of hugs and kisses! The foster parents got the run down from my sweet care takers at Bright Star Animal Clinic. I still need some love and care to get me back to 100%. When I strutted into my foster home, I was welcomed by seven other curious Bulldogs. Showing them that I am a friendly girl seemed to work. I lugged in my suitcase and unpacked all my things. Itā€™s nice to have my own room. It will help me get adjusted quickly. Iā€™m told I need to lose a few pounds and I am up for the challenge. I worked out on the weight bench and man, was that a fun experience. Well, my foster family said I need to wrap this up because we are going to cuddle and watch a movie. I will give you another update soon!
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.