I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Annabelle~English Bulldog Available for Adoptioin in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
annabelle.jpg

Welcome Annabelle to rescue.I donā€™t know what I did to be starved and abandoned! The nice people at the shelter said I weigh half what I should for a girl my age. I donā€™t think I am all that oldā€”maybe two. They looked at me kinda funny and said something about seeing every rib and vertebrae in my bowed back.But that is all beginning to change. I have already gained a couple of pounds at the shelter. A nice man from the bulldog rescue picked me up yesterday and said something about them helping me gain 20 pounds! I know that will help me look and feel like the pretty bulldog that is hiding on the inside.3/11/18 Update: Dreaming of my future furever home is exciting. The day I get to get cuddle up in my adopterā€™s arms will be epic! When I entered rescue, I was underweight. I have been eating like a good lady and it shows. Putting on a few pounds really seems to give me the energy I needed. I still am in the habit of going back to my crate for comfort. My foster pops makes sure I am getting use to being social. As you can see in the earlier video this week, I enjoy laying outside. Still havenā€™t taken to toys, but Iā€™m sure with my new found energy it will happen. I donā€™t have any issues with any other fur things. Hopefully, everyone will have a great day, like myself.
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.