AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Gunner Ray~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
gunner ray.jpg

Gunner Ray is my name, and bringing joy is my aim! I am 8 years old, white with some faint black spots (ticking), and I weigh a hefty 75 pounds. I have been passed around to three different families in my life. The most recent one gave me to rescue for a fresh start.As I have gotten older, my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. Also, sudden movements startle and sometimes scare me. I think I have a little arthritis in my hips because when people push down on me it hurts and I sometimes react. The family had a toddler living with me and I was afraid I might do something by accident. She would sometimes scare me by coming out of nowhere and make by lunge. I tried not too, but it is just my way of reacting when Iā€™m frightened.So here is what Iā€™m looking for. I am looking for a family with older children or just adults. If they have dogs around, thatā€™s no real problem. But Iā€™m not sure about cats. Interviews for the new ownership position will start soon. I am ready to spread the love with kisses and belly rubs!
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Most Reactions

Members online