MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
mo ditty.jpg

Welcome the very petite Mo Ditty to our rescue family! Ditty was rescued by a loving family and they have had her for several years. Due to a move and some other family changes, they decided it would be best for her if she went to a different home.Ditty is a very tiny and sweet girl of 8. She weighs only 35 pounds. She has some skin issues and has developed a grouchy attitude of late. Sometimes that combination can be caused by a thyroid problem, especially in a dog her age. So she will get a complete checkup including blood work, and will be spayed. She has the calmness of an older dog, but still has plenty of energy. Her family said she would recently run through their pasture with the other dogs. If a wiggly nub of a tail still means anything, then she has plenty of energy, life and love left to give. She would love to come do all that at your house.
12/31/17 Update: Mo Ditty is saying bye bye to 2017 and hoping that 2018 brings her much luck and her new forever family! Mo ā€œBittyā€ is the tiniest little girl ā€“ weighing only 35 pounds ā€“ the perfect lap Bulldog! She is house and crate trained and ā€œtoleratesā€ the other fosters in our home, but can get a little snarky with them if they donā€™t leave her alone. She responds quickly to correction at those times. I think she will do better in a quiet, laid-back household where she can be right beside her new momma or papa all the time. So, letā€™s get this sweet, little lap Bulldog her new forever family ā€“ sheā€™s waiting for you!
1/26/18 Update: Foster girl little bitty Mo Ditty is looking for her Valentineā€™s Day sweetheart and hopes that you are looking for her too!
2/5/18 Update: Hi, all you Bulldog lovers! This is Mo Ditty checking in. Or as my foster mom likes to call me, Little Itty Bitty Mo Ditty. Foster Ma has been pretty busy lately, so I thought Iā€™d send my own update in because even though I like it around here, I know itā€™s only temporary and Iā€™m ready to start my forever life with my furever family! I guess you guys think Iā€™m a ā€œseniorā€ gal because Iā€™m 8 years old ā€“ but believe me, Iā€™m still full of life and have lots of energy. I keep Foster Maā€™s horses in line by running back and forth at their fence every morning. They think itā€™s funny and keep teasing me, but I donā€™t give up until Foster Ma makes me stop. Geesh ā€“ those darn horses!
My most favorite thing in the world right now is my foster ma. I love to be right by her side with every step she takes. I sleep right beside her desk, as she works during the day and I sleep in the little cat bed every night right by her bed. I donā€™t really like my foster bro and sisters, but I put up with them and occasionally put them in their place. Foster Ma hollers at me and I reluctantly mind her, even though Iā€™d rather it be just me and her. Oh, and Foster Ma says Iā€™m the best foster dog she has because I know exactly where Iā€™m supposed to do my business ā€“ whatever that means. Anyway, I know that somewhere out there my forever family is looking for me and Iā€™m here waiting for them to find me. Love, Little Itty Bitty Mo Ditty

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Members online