MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
archie.jpg

Ladies, hey ladies, itā€™s me Archie joining rescue today! Yep, I am wearing a purple harness just to show everyone I am so confident in myself and to let you know real dudes wear purple! And, it was the only size big enough that fit me. I have that broad chest, small waist and dark eyes bulldog lovers dream about. I am the whole package. I was surrendered to a local shelter and they loved me there. They said I was the ā€œwhole enchilada,ā€ and that I was worth my weight in gold (all 68 pounds). I agree! I am all that and more. My surrendering family had some health problems and were not able to care for me any longer. They knew I needed a lot more than they could give me. I barely got to the shelter and sat down until someone saw me there and alerted rescue. And the rest is history! LSBCR swooped in like Superman and I was gone. Yep, just like that I was outta there. See ya later alligator! So I high-fived my shelter friends goodbye and loaded up. Now I am going to see the vet to have my teeth looked at because I heard someone say I needed braces! Iā€™m a bulldog, silly people! My name is Archie, my birthday is in April and I will be 8 years old.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.