AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Peter Pan~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
peter pan.jpg

Peter Pan was the boy who never grew up. Now rescue has our very own Peter Pan.
Peter is 3 years old and weighs only 32 pounds. He is a tiny, full-grown Bulldog. He reminds most people of a puppy, but he is fully mature and acts like a grown dog. So he is kind of the best of both worlds. He was found and surrendered to a shelter, so we know nothing of his background. His head seems a little large for his tiny body and his back hips swing out a bit when he stands or walks. His skin is dry and he needs to be neutered. He also needs to gain a little weight, but he should never be over 40 pounds. He has the most mesmerizing eyes and the prettiest red tint to his fur.
He is at the clinic for a few days to get everything checked out. If you want a dog that looks like he never grew up, Peter Pan may be the pup for you!

6/29/18 Update: Peter Pan here. Yes, you read right. Itā€™s me again. I am back in foster care and looking for a special family to call my own. Iā€™m a little fellow that can be carried around, but my ego canā€™t be contained. I am learning to be a part of a pack currently. I still have my moments from time to time. My foster pops has started calling me Mugsy. If you take a look at my sweet face, you will understand why. I seem to be mean mugging everything. I currently need attention throughout the week for my tail pocket and face folds. I am patient when you clean both and love cuddle time. My foster mom is even trying to get me to do yoga ��Please share my story if you think you can help me find my furever home.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
UPDATE: I AM BACK! Yep, thatā€™s right. I was adopted in April and I came back today. My adoptive family ran into some problems that no one saw coming and they knew I was not going to be happy being alone all of the time, so they made the decision based on what I needed. And I need a family that wants a small little fella that has the biggest heart. I enjoyed my life down South. I met a lot of new people and went to a lot of places. I am going to just say I was on a long vacation. Now, I am back with my foster family and I will be going through the applications to find a perfect family. So, send in an application and maybe youā€™ll be matched to me. Letā€™s have a great time this summer getting to know each other!

He is at the clinic for a few days to get everything checked out. If you want a dog that looks like he never grew up, Peter Pan may be the pup for you!

Staff online

Members online