I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Beaux~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
beaux.jpg

There is a new fella in town and he is quite the looker! Meet Beaux! Beaux’s got a little Cajun in his blood and he prefers to spell his name a little different than most Bo’s or Beau’s. Beaux is 4 years old, kinda thick, and kinda a ladies man. Beaux has always had a great life with a nice family that recently had a baby and Beaux was like “hey here I am, hold me.” The attention he was getting was not at all like Beaux wanted. Beaux wants all the attention because for 4 years he was the baby. So, Beaux packed his bags and headed out to rescue so he could find a family with a lap that needed a bulldog like him to sit in. Beaux has been in many public places and met many dogs and seems to love them all. Beaux loves people and kids that are past the age of screaming out loud because that hurts his ears. So, if you are a family with a little Cajun and French in your blood, Beaux thinks you just might be the family for him! So, apply for Beaux, the French Cajun bulldog!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Members online

No members online now.