MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
tessa.jpg

Please welcome Tessa to Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue! Contessa (or Tessa) is not the diva you might expect. She is a healthy and energetic 7 year old. She was given to someone who gave her to someone else. Her last owner lived in a downtown apartment and had never had a dog before. Having a Bulldog who was used to being in a big yard and running free was quite an adjustment for both of them. The owner felt she needed more in her life and needed someone who spoke Bulldog.
Tessa is very healthy and her records were all up-to-date. She has some interdigital cysts that will be easy to clear up. She is ready to dance the night away. She just needs a home ready for an active Bulldog girl.
9/11/17 Update: I’m loving every minute in my foster home and I continue to learn new and fun things. I love to sleep and eat, and my foster mommy has trained me to fetch my toys! I love my daily walks too. My foster mommy still says that it’s best that I not be around children, as I can get a bit mouthy. Hugs and kisses!
9/29/17 Update: Hello friends! It’s sweet Tessa here! I’m such a sweet and loveable girl! I love to be right next to someone in my foster all of time. I’m a terrific companion. I’ve been taking short walks with the cooler temperatures in the early morning! I’m a very happy and healthy girl.
10/15/10 Update: Hello friends! Miss Tessa here! I’m doing very well in my foster home and got a pedicure and new collar this week. I’m sassy as ever, and my foster mommy says that I would be best in a home with older children and parents that have previous experience with bulldogs as I like to nibble and nip. Love and Hugs!
11/5/17 Update: I had a great weekend, and as you can see, I’m having a hard time getting motivated this morning! My foster mommy is starting to teach me sign language commands, and I already know “sit.” Not too shabby for an old lady! I love my walks, my treats, and especially my brother Champ! He is my “body” guard.” Hope y’all have a great week.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Members online

No members online now.