MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
alice.jpg

Alice in Wonderland found her dreamland. My name is Alice and I have found the land of my dreams! I have lived on the streets before and that is no fun. I have had severe skin rashes and yeast infections, and that is painful. But then I ended up with a wonderful rescue group who put me on Apoquel and some special food. The itching has stopped and my skin almost looks perfect. Now I have been transferred to a rescue who specializes in Bulldogs. I know they will find me the perfect forever home of my dreams. I am a tall girl, weighing 60 pounds, and I am three years old. I am a beautiful brindle and white color. I absolutely love being around people and I am learning to be nice to dogs who are nice to me.
I am at the vet so they can continue to help my skin heal. Then I will be ready for a foster home and to meet you. Are you the forever home of my dreams?
9/14/17 Update: Afternoon to all my bulldog friends, it’s me Alice checking in after my Spa Habitat Vacation! And I do mean, vacation! Yes, that’s right, I checked myself into a bulldog spa and the results have been amazing. I have been, scrubbed, exfoliated, picked, poked and prodded. I have had dental work, eye work, lady parts work, a manicure and a pedicure! This Alice has really been in Wonderland! Now, I am wondering what kind of family rescue has found for me. You might remember I joined rescue in a really sad state. I had gotten lost and no one came to find me. My hair was missing in places, my eyes were a mess, and I smelled really really bad. But underneath I was Alice, a lady that had the softness fur, the biggest smile, and the cutest personality …..once upon a time……… along time ago……. when I was a baby…….when someone loved me so. Well, now I want you to know I have found all the things I had lost while I was living on the street. I have found love. I have had such great care, such great food, such nice people doting over me telling me how beautiful I am. Now, I will still knock over a trash can when I see one, because that habit of looking for food their is still with me. but I am working on that. And I am a large lady. I am not tiny, petite, or dainty. I am tall, thick, and if I eat much more ice cream I will be considered “full figured.” I am stoic when I stand. I have the stance of a boxer, and the energy of a jack russell, and if you did my DNA it would come back. Alice is ….. Darn Near Amazing! So, this is me, Alice the beautiful bulldog. thank you so much for saving me !
9/17/17 Update: Wow, is this gal big! Big and Strong! Walking Alice is more like “who is walking who?” This girl is for a family that loves challenges, or likes to watch Caesar Milan with his training techniques . Walk means run run means fly, and fly means Gooooood Bye Alice as she runs out of sight. Alice’s perfect family will live on acreage, not a home on a zero lot. Alice needs a lot of love too. Even though she is rather a large Alice, in her mind, she is small. She will try her best to crawl in your lap, lay down and be small. Alice did great at Hollywood Feed for the most part. She got aggravated at a puppy and acted out, but with full grown bulldogs she did great.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Most Reactions

Members online