I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Snickers~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
snickers.jpg

Please welcome Snickers to rescue! At 1 year old, Snickers always dreamed of being a show girl, but their was one small problemā€¦. Snickers just loved to sit in peopleā€™s laps. Yep, if their was a lap that needed sitting in, that is where you would find her, lap sitting! Snickers used her personality, charm and good looks to always get her way, and letā€™s just say she might be just a wee bit spoiled. Snickers left the show world behind, tapped her best friend Oreo on the back and said I am out of here and if you want to go, letā€™s go together. And just like that, here they are. Snickers has checked herself into a spa for some bathing, nail trim, and a facial. Then she will check herself in to have some medical things done. After everything is fixed up, she will be checking herself into a foster home to find a big ole lap that needs a bulldog to sit in it. So with that said, no one needs to send in a application for Snickers unless they have a large lap and like a bulldog for a lap dog. Also, if you donā€™t like your bulldogs on the furniture, Snickers will not be the lady for you. Snickers is all about the leather, the look, the touch, the feel of leather, the taste of leather; nothing makes her happier that rolling around on leather! So, this is me Snickers, a lover of laps, leather, and attention.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.