MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
jax.jpg

Surrendering Jax was probably one of the hardiest decisions that his owner ever had to make because Jax was so loved and adored by her always. But, sometimes things change, life takes a different turn, and what we thought would be forever, is not. Jax did nothing wrongā€¦ he loves all people and all things with fur. Jax loves car rides, watermelon and getting brushed. Jax loves to eat, take naps and short walks. Jax will fit in fine with any family and he loves, loves, loves going to the lake and going camping. Jax knows what a campfire is, and he knows he canā€™t swim in the lake.
Jaxā€™s perfect family will be a family that adores a thick guy with a appetite, a family that will include him is their outings and a family that will love him for ever. Jax is 3 years old and oh, what a hunk he is!
10/15/10 Update: Looking for a very smart HUNK of LOVE? Iā€™m your guy! Iā€™m 3 years old, I weight in at 70 lbs. Iā€™ve only been hanging at the B & B for a week now. No accidents no marking my spot, getting along well with 2 foster sisters & a foster brother. I do not chew on anything except my toys. Iā€™m cool in my crate but do very well with staying off the furniture. Iā€™m happy on a cool floor or carpet. I have had an eventful week and got to go for car rides and shopping which I love. I saw cats yesterday & didnā€™t even care. Today I got to visit with some small people and gave them lots of kisses. Foster momma says I have exceptional manners. Iā€™m not your jogging partner, but I will enjoy a brisk walk with you, no problem. I enjoy throwing my toys around and fetching them for you. Donā€™t let my 70 lbs scare you because I am really not a big eater. I am a ladies man looking for love, a cuddle & a little conversation. Right now I have eye medication & it feels good.
Jax Video
11/12/17 Update: Itā€™s been a busy 2 weeks great weather which has included outings, had a great time at the Bulloween event met some fun fur buddies and skin folks. I had a few visitors, lots of playtime, walks & of course sleep. Unfortunately, Iā€™m still hanging in the B & B waiting for the perfect family so check me out and get that application in for me or one of my foster siblings we all want to be a part of a fur-ever family. Apparently I am a funny guy as foster momma is always smiling at me even when she thinks Iā€™m sleeping I love to burn off energy and go for a walk or run circles around the giggle ball, toys, with or without my foster siblings. Car rides & cuddles are still my most favorite things besides people. Iā€™m starting to collect a few nick names. Gentle Giant, Cuddle Bug, Hunk of Love & Big Jax. Foster momma gets a kick out of how I make my bed as I insist on rearranging my blankets & tossing my pillows.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.