MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
martha.jpg

Hey Yaā€™ll!! Look into my eyes. Do you know me? Look close, you may. Did I get lost or did someone want to loose me? I really donā€™t know. What I do know is yesterday, in the middle of the day, I was just walking down the street looking at all the beautiful homes and a nice lady drove up beside me and opened her door and said to me ā€œLittle Bulldog what are you doing outside wandering around on this busy street?ā€ I saw her opened door as a invitation and I just hopped right in. I could not have found a better car to hop right into. My new friend took me to her house and I had a official spa day! I got in the garden tub, laid down, turned the jets on and oh my goodness did she scrub me all over. I loved my bath, the warm towel, and I loved being loved on. My ears are a mess, my nails are really long and I have some odd things growing on me in different places, but today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am loving my new rescue family. Stay turned for a total transformation! Love Martha Wyatt.
11/12/17 Update: Martha is a petite, dainty sweet little senior gal that DOES like being around other dogs. She has some arthritis so is not up for a game of chase, but she has no problem hanging with dogs of all shapes and sizes. She has the most soulful eyes. She really just wants a quiet, cozy place to crash. She would an easy dog for anyone to take ā€” she does potty on her blankets but seems to do just fine if her bedding is taken away. I mean, come onā€¦.. look at this little face!!
11/20/17 Update: Itā€™s been an exciting week for me! I moved in with my new foster family on Tuesday night. My new foster parents have two Bulldogs of their own, and they donā€™t seem to mind me crashing at their house for a while. I donā€™t mind them either. They are more active than me, so I just sit by and watch them play around. I like the food they serve here, but I would prefer some table scraps. I always watch my foster parents eat, hoping they will throw me a piece, yet they never do. They do give us the yummiest treats though, so I guess that makes up for it. I enjoy being outside in the backyard and laying on the couch relaxing. I wasnā€™t a fan of the crate at first, but I have gotten used to it. I know I am only in there when my foster parents are asleep or not home, so Iā€™m not missing much. I know there is a perfect furever home out there for me. In the meantime, I will just enjoy my time with my foster family.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.