MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
trudy.jpg

ā€œHello, my name is Trudy. Some people call me ā€œTrainwreckā€ Trudy. You will know why shortly. Do I have a story to tell! I have been passed from person-to-person so many times over the last few years, I have lost count of how many owners Iā€™ve had. You would think that someone would have kept me, or at least taken care of me! But that all changed a few days ago. For some reason, the police came to the house where I was staying in the garage. They knew a Bulldog should not be living like that. So they called another police officer who owns and loves Bulldogs and she came and talked to my owner. At least this owner gave me to the right person! The officer took me to a clinic in the middle of the night. I have been there for three days and have been checked out from head-to-toe. I canā€™t believe how nice everyone was and how many times they said they loved me. Makes me want to cry! I did not know there were people like this.
I think I am 8 years old. I have bad yeast infections every place a girl can have yeast infections. I have ulcers on both eyes and my lashes scratch one eye all the time. Both ears are infected and hurt. I have a tumor on one mammary gland. Years ago, I hurt my back and it is a little stiff and hurts all the time. I also hurt both my back legs and it is hard to walk. They say I need surgery (ACL, TPLO) on both legs. Do you you now see why I have the nickname ā€œTrainwreck?ā€ But all that is about to change! This nice man picked me up, loved on me and told me I was about to become a princess. He promised me that I would always be loved and cared for and that all my problems would be handled. How can anyone do all that? He said rescue people were the best and people would pray and support me to have all my problems corrected. I canā€™t wait for you to see the new me!
11/12/17 Update: I am back from ā€œFat Camp!ā€ I know that term might not be politically correct, but what else is it called when youā€™rw put on a D.I.E.T.? Not to brag, but I am down several pounds, and I can actually walk fast now! Donā€™t know why I need to walk fast. I really have no place to go, but yep, now I can go fast! Every morning I got up and did my stretching with Richard Simmons, followed by my egg white breakfast and then a upper body work out. My morning ended with kick boxing! I am the total hot senior babe now with a 22 inch waist. I have also had some work done on my lady parts ~ some things have been removed, others totally reworked, my eyes were done by a almost plastic surgeon and other than some minor skin problems, I am now 100% new! I even had some dental work done. Richard Simmons says I have another 5 lbs to loose before I ā€œrunā€ the 5K. I am prepared to lose more, but after that, I will NEVER eat another green bean, apple or carrot for the rest of my life! Consider adopting me, pleaseā€¦. I need a family they will help keep me focused on my health, my joints, my little touch of arthritis, and will occasionally let me have a cupcake. I love cupcakes!
11/21/17 Update: Hey my friends, itā€™s me Trudy checking in! I am dressed and ready for a party in my new Christmas dress ! I actually went to the store to buy something to wear to a Thanksgiving party and the mean man there said ā€œWhy would you want to dress up, your already as fat as a butterball turkey!ā€
Well let me tell you I told him I HAD been on a diet and he did a deep belly laugh and said it must have been a sea food died because it looks like you eat all the food you see! I stomped out of the store without buying one thing and went home and slipped on my satin ā€œSantaā€™s Helperā€ dress and I must say I feel smokin hot! I would like to have a forever family for the holidays, because as you can see I am dressed and ready to go!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.