JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Lucy-Kay.jpg

My name is Lucy Kay (Lulu)! My family had to surrender me because they could not give me the time and attention I need. I am 6 years old, but you would never know it. I act like a puppy. I am a petite, sweet-like-cherry-pie girl. My foster mom says we will be going to the vet this week to find out why I am so skinny and get whatever I need to start my new wonderful life. I have adjusted pretty well. I love following my foster mom around, and all my new brother and sisters are very nice to me. Right when my foster mom got me home, she gave me a bath, cleaned my ears, clipped my nails and brushed my teeth. At first, I thought this was too much grooming, but when that bathroom door opened and I was clean from head to toe, I ran all over the house, being happy and feeling good. So I think I might stay here for awhile. I’ll keep you updated on how much pampering, food, sleep and love I get here, but so far, so good!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.