JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Sydney2-707x430.jpg

Can you hear the bugle blowing at the start of the horse race? I can cause I so want to be in that race! My name is Sydney and I am 10 months old and I have lightening speed. I heard my foster momma say “Did you train with Secretariat, the greatest race horse of all time, because you are faster than a speeding bullet?” Nah, I am just a puppy and I need someone to play with me! My family knew that leaving me alone in a crate all day was not the life I needed. I hate that crate now. And even though I am young, fast, and extremely adorable I need an active family that can take me with them, teach me to walk not run, and let me be a part of all the things that happen in their lives daily. I am prepared to learn to stay when I sit, and not leap in the air when I see you coming. But please be patient with me, I am just a big bulldog baby and in my world everything is fun, exciting, all mine, needs to be chewed on, and nothing is off limits. If I can describe myself to you I would say I am the total package of perfection, with a little naughty thrown in just to keep you on your toes ! My name is Sydney the Greatest Bulldog of all time!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.