JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Stormy2-707x432.jpg

Meet Stormy ! Picked up by a local animal control and her family never came for her. Stormy is thought to be under 2, and what a nice bulldog she is . Stormy showed zero interest in fighting, or confrontation of any kind. Stormy was more of letā€™s just eat and get along . Stormy has some bulldog skin stuff, but on a scale of 1-10, I give this girl a 10!!
7/10/16 Update: Stormy (aka Sas) is a doll. She loves people, kids and other dogs. My two pups are being a little bratty about her sharing their dad, but they are getting there. Stormy just looks at them like theyā€™ve lost their minds. She was someoneā€™s companion. She follows us (especially my husband) everywhere. No accidents in the house. She does not get on the furniture and only barks when she wants outside to potty or back inside from going potty. She is not very old, they think 2, but has had puppies. She has a c-section scar. Her spay is set for July 19th and Iā€™m guessing she will find a forever home quickly.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.