JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Amos1-707x438.jpg

Welcome Amos, an owner surrender into Rescue. Stay tuned for more information on this sweet boy.
3/22/16 Update: What a sweet, sweet boy. Amos is very friendly and the whole office staff loves him. He loves to play with his ball and toys and just eats up any attention. He knows how to sit and give a paw. He is good on leash, but would rather sit back in the grass get scratched and watch the men who were pruning the trees. He gives loving kisses on return of any praise.
3/27/16 Update: Amos is a quiet gentleman that just wants love and attention and a lap to place his head! He adjusted quickly to his new surroundings, gets along great with all of the other Bulldogs in the house, and he doesnā€™t seem to mind the toddler toddling around either.
4/10/16 Update: While Amos is a senior in age, he is not a senior in mind or spirit! This guy is the most active of all the other Bullies in this house. He is my constant shadow when Iā€™m outside doing yard work, and lately thatā€™s all the time. Heā€™s inspecting every weed I pull! He loves the water hose spraying! When itā€™s time to rest, heā€™s the perfect guy to snuggle on the couch next to you and watch TV!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.