JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Chelsea-2-1024x768.jpg

Chelsea is a 4 yr. old female that weighs 46 lbs.
Placed for sale on face book at age 4 Chelsea has joined rescue ! One of our face book followers was perusing face book and ran across ā€œKit Kat ā€ for sale in the deep woods of East Texas and she sprang into action and with the money in hand met the seller and walked away with this little gem. Chelseaā€™s rescue had no intentions of keeping her for herself but had always admired LSBCR and followed us on social media, and knew exactly who would want her, get her healthy and find her a wonderful loving family.
11/22/2015 Update: Chelseaā€™s little body has so many signs of years of neglect and abuse that it absolutely breaks my heart ā€¦.. hard scarred little ears from years of untreated infectionā€¦. Crooked little toes from years of untrimmed nails ā€¦.. droopy riddled dry eyes left untreatedā€¦ obvious signs of numerous litters of puppies birthed without veterinary assistance and scars from skin infections when no one cared.
God bless the good Samaritan that found her on Craigā€™s List and brought her to LSBRC. She now has perfectly trimmed nailsā€¦. Treatment for her earsā€¦. She is recovering from her spayā€¦ and her little eyes are improving daily. Oh but her soulā€¦.. she is the sweetest tiny little girl ā€¦ she melts my heart. She is good in every way that she can be and even after all that she has enduredā€¦.she is perfectly house trainedā€¦ perfectly crate trained and has nothing but love and kisses for everyone with or without fur J
This little girl is very special and she deserves the best that life has to offer from this day forward.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.