I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lila~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

JennieS

Moderator
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
301
Location
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Lila-3.webp

Lila is a 3 yr. old female that weighs 45 lbs.

Lila joined LSBCR today. She is a very well cared for owner surrender. She will be going to the clinic for a quick check-up and to be spayed, from there she will be joining her foster family to begin her search for her new forever home. This little lady should have no trouble, any family will be lucky to have her.
9/6/2015 Update: My new best friend is Lila ! Lila and I do everything together. I walk she walks, I sit she sits, I eat she eats , I stand she leans on me. I go nowhere without Lila. When Lila finds her new family they will have a best friend for life. She will be spayed on Wednesday and then will be moving in with Sidney and Lindsey to recover.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top