JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
lulu.jpg

Lulu is a 3 yr. old female that weighs 46 lbs.

Lulu joined Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue today as an owner surrender. She is heartworm positive, so she will need to be kept under strict crate rest for 30 days to insure a complete recovery. Lulu will be joining her foster family next week to begin the resting/healing process. More information will be provided in the days ahead.
9/6/2015 Update: Trying to rest from Heartworm treatment is one of the nicest bulldogs I have ever fostered. LuLu joined us from another rescue when their foster went back to work and she was needing to move. LuLu was labeled as dog aggressive . What LuLu is is crate aggressive. Lulu does not have one aggressive bone in her body toward another bulldog or person, but she will eat her way out of a wire crate in a heart beat. Lulu has a tongue that hangs out, walks with a weird gate like back and forth not forward and not the prettiest bulldog that I have seen , but she is a total love bug . Her heartworm rest is over Sept 20th.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online