JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Sherlock.jpg

Sherlock is a 5 yr. old male that weighs 57 lbs.
Sherlock joined Lone Star Bulldog rescue today. He is a very happy, loving guy that has never met a stranger. Sherlock came from a family that only wanted the best for him. Their one wish is that he find the perfect home. Sherlockā€™s dad had to take a new job that would require him to be out of town for large amounts of time, because of this he was not able to provide the attention that this lover boy required. Sherlock will make a quick stop at the clinic for a quick check up and then on to his new foster family. Stay tuned to learn more about this guy, BUT donā€™t blink because Sherlock will not be around long.
8/9/2015 Update: Sherlock is 5 and I am still trying to figure this little guy out. When I picked him up he immediately jumped in and was ready to go. We went to my office for a couple of hours and he was great with everyone that walked in the door, and was good to lay by my desk and just watch everyone walking up and down the hall. He is so sweet and he gets so excited to meet new people and his butt wiggles so fast I fear he might shake it off.
He is going to make some family a wonderful fur-ever friend. He has not had an accident in hist crate or the house. He walks well on a leash. He like to play with a toy. We were told he was 5, we have him with Titan who will be 2 in October and Xena who will be 2 in December, he gets along with them and their puppy attitude of no private space. LOL Sherlock will not last long in foster, as he is an absolute love and is going to steal someoneā€™s heart, quick.
He is so starving for love and affection.
8/30/2015 Update: I have to say that Sherman had the best day ever. He was such a love and everyone that spent time with him really did like his handsome look and good manners. He loved on everyone, gave kisses, played with the kids. I donā€™t think he met a stranger. I believe with all my heart he is ready for his furever home.
Today we decided just in-case he might find his home that we should see how a bath would go. We got out the little pool and the oatmeal shampoo and he got right in the pool and he smells so handsome. This little guy so wants to be loved. He has really bonded with me, he is like my shadow, canā€™t seem to shake him. LOL I have to say, whomever chooses this guy, needs to know that he Loves to go for rides and is going to want to go every time you pick up your keys. He looks forward to his walk every night. I think for him this is important. He is an active bully, not one to just lay around and be lazzzzy. So keep that in mind if you like to go for walks, he is your guy,

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.