~Molly~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas
Molly is a 4 yr. old female that weighs 65lbs.
Molly joins Lone Star Bulldog Rescue after a change in her living conditions. She arrived from a very loving home with a car full of toys, shots, records complete. She was raised with other dogs, kids and is potty trained. She is ready to start the next chapter with a loving family that she can call her very own.
6/7/2015 Update: Molly is a dream bulldog. She is zero probl6/15/2015 ems to love. Molly loves all the bulldogs and nothing upsets her. Molly prefers to not be noticed, she prefers to observe with a watchful eye and eat when no one else is around. Molly so far will not come when called and requires a leash to move her from room to room. Molly’s previous owner was in her 80’s and Molly is happiest in a quite, calm environment. Molly has zero Interest playing a with other bulldogs or toys. She is the quite one.
- Molly LOVES to go for walks!!! If you take Molly for a walk…she will very quickly take care of her business and then is ready to explore and you had better keep up!!
- Molly LOVES to go for car rides!!! Even if it is just around the block….take Molly for a ride to cheer her up!
- Molly LOVES her bed….and no other dog is allowed near it!
- Molly LOVES Gordon. He is a little flirty with him.
- Molly LOVES to play in the garden hose. Please see attached video. BUT…..
- Molly HATES the rain!! She will not get off the back porch….and she will hold it until it stops or the desperate foster parent who is late for work must pretend they are going for a walk and take her out the front door on a leash and hold the umbrella over her.
- Molly LOVES real meat treats. Beef jerky…dehydrated organs…..salmon…..please don’t even bother giving Molly a dog biscuit….so beneath her.
- Molly LOVES lots of kisses and being told how beautiful she is.
- Molly LOVE to sit next to me and watch TV.
- Molly LOVES for me to read to her. She will allow me to sit in my chair and read as long as I read it to her. She looks up at me with a very content smile.
Molly would be a great dog for someone who lives in an apartment or condo because she is so healthy and prefers going on walks over playing a back yard. Molly is VERY housebroken. She needs no crate and doesn’t need to be confined to a room. All she needs is her bed, her bone and a little bit of music playing. She is quiet during the day and will just sit in her dog bed and wait for you to come home. She will greet you at the door with a wagging tail and a smile!
Molly was VERY loved it shows. She is a bit of a diva….but is a most agreeable and sweet girl
6/21/2015 Update: Molly has definitely come out of her shell! She no longer prefers to be in her room, and needs to be wherever I am. She has learned from Gordon about being bossy at meal time. She still doesn’t play much, but she is all about getting the loving and the snuggling. She is so content to sit and watch the TV with me. Molly is a wonderful sweet girl that just wants someone to hang out with. She would be an awesome dog for someone who is living in an apartment or condo. She is quiet all day long lounging her her bed and really doesn’t care much about going out to the back yard. Molly would rather be walked. When she sees her harness, she starts to do the bulldog version of twirking! Not only does the tail wag, but the whole back end shakes in every direction! I take Molly for her walks in the morning and when I get home….and she takes care of all of her business almost immediately so that she can enjoy the rest of her walk. Our evening walk is always very short because of the heat. When Molly starts to slow down, I know it is time to turn around and head back.
Molly is 100% house broken and does not need a crate. Yesterday I did have repairman at the house and I did have to put her in a room with a baby gate. Molly definitely needs to be an only dog. She must be the queen of the castle….but you couldn’t ask for a better behaved bulldog!!!!
If you are looking for a loving brindle bulldog, Molly is your girl!
Please fill out an application if you want to add Molly to your family.
Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org
To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star
Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
Tags for this Thread