JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Violet-20-1024x819.jpg

Violet is a 1 yr. old female that weighs 53 lbs. Violet joined Lone Star Bulldog Rescue today. She comes to LSBCR by way of a local shelter. When she arrived at the shelter, Violet had a large growth on her back, which they thought might be a tumor. Good news!!! the growth appears to have been an abscess which the shelter was able to address. When she was picked up at the shelter, Violet wasted no time in jumping right into the car and was ready to start the next chapter in her story. She is currently at the clinic, to get updated on all her shots. More details to come when Violet joins her foster family 6/21/2015 Update: We picked Violet up Friday afternoon and I thought this Bully had a little bit of wild Mustang in her blood. I had a brief ā€œOh my goodnessā€ moment, in Dr. Wā€™s clinic! But, let me tell youā€¦ she is an absolute doll! I think she had some pent up energy and all Violet needed to do was stretch her legs. She is definitely crate trained. I donā€™t know Violetā€™s background but Iā€™m most certain thatā€™s where she spent her days. She is so polite and does not demand for anything. When I go to pet her she crouches her head which is another indicator of the life she has lived. Violet is very underweight which makes her look silly because of her oversized bulldog head. She will be a brindle beauty once she gets some meat on her bones. I cannot get enough of that under bite with the tongue hanging out. She loves Nyla bones and chasing after a rubber ball. Violet is getting along famously with EVERYONE 2 and 4 legged. This puppy will do great with a high energy family at any age. Potty trained stamp of approval is still under observation.
6/28/2015 Update:We picked Violet up Friday afternoon and I thought this Bully had a little bit of wild Mustang in her blood. I had a brief ā€œOh my goodnessā€ moment at the linic! But, let me tell youā€¦ she is an absolute doll! I think she had some pent up energy and all Violet needed to do was stretch her legs. She is definitely crate trained. I donā€™t know Violetā€™s background but Iā€™m most certain thatā€™s where she spent her days. She is so polite and does not demand for anything. When I go to pet her she crouches her head which is another indicator of the life she has lived. Violet is very underweight which makes her look silly because of her oversized bulldog head. She will be a brindle beauty once she gets some meat on her bones. I cannot get enough of that under bite with the tongue hanging out. She loves Nyla bones and chasing after a rubber ball. Violet is getting along famously with EVERYONE 2 and 4 legged. This puppy will do great with a high energy family at any age. Potty trained stamp of approval is still under observation.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions