JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Peter-10-1024x985.jpg

Peter is a 4 month old puppy that weighs 20 lbs.
Peter joins Lone Star Bulldog Rescue as part of the Faithful 4. When Peter arrived he was the quiet one” he is very reserved and can be timid at time. Peter has joined his foster family so more details about this little guy will be coming soon.
6/21/2015 Update:peter has been my foster for 6 days and I can say that he is 26.6 lbs of playful, lovable puppiness. He rides well in the car and loves to play outside with his brother Micah. He is not crate trained or house trained, but we are working on that daily. Peter was kept outside with his litter mates, so he has some indoor manners to learn.
Peter is a little shy when you first meet him, but I am confident he will warm up to his forever family very quickly. He nows sticks to me like glue and walks between my legs wherever I go. He just needs a little confidence building and he will be fine. Peter loves to cuddle on the couch, preferably laying on top of me, but will settle for beside me. He would definitely like to be a lapdog.
He had a big day on Saturday. He had his first vet visit and got a clean bill of health. Afterwards he went to Hollywood Feed. Everything went really well considering all the dogs and people wanting to meet him. Saturday was the first time he had on a collar and leash, but he did really well

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online