I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lola Lynn~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
lola lynn.jpg

Lola Lynn is a 3 yr. old female that weighs approximately 55 lbs.
5/14/2015 Update: Lola Lynn was an owner surrender. She is currently at the clinic getting ready to join her new Lone Star Bulldog Rescue Club foster family. Stay tuned for more updates on Lola Lynn as she embarks on her new adventure in finding a new forever family.
5/18/2015 update: Lola Lynn has taken the next step to her forever home and has joined her foster family. She is such a sweetheart. She is truly a lap dog. Every time I sit down she is in my lap laying down. She is a brand new experience for us though, I have never had to deal with stitches in a tail before and she loves to wiggle her butt which isn’t good for her stiches. We have been working on Lola Lynn calming down, but she just gets so excited when she sees a human. I’ve found the best way to calm her down is to put her in her room and she just passes out. She is adjusting well and will be ready for her forever home in no time.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.