JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
gertie.jpg

My name is Gertie and I am a total Love-Bully. I get along well with my fur foster brothers and sisters. And mu human foster brother and I get along with great. I finally figured out how to get on the couch and it’s a little piece of heaven for me. My foster mommy told me I was saved and now I will have a life full of love. My favorite thing to do is to go to my little piece of heaven and fall asleep. If I have to go potty, I wait patiently by the door to go outside. I have seen my fur foster sister playing with this little duck thing. It looks like fun, but I’m not so sure about it. When I tried to play with it, it squeaked at me and I got scared. I may have to try again later. If you find my furever family, please let them know I am waiting patiently to love, kiss and snuggle with them.
If you are interested in adopting, please click on the ‘Adopt Now’ icon. All other questions should be sent to [email protected]. Please do not post your personal information on this public site. Thanks!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.