Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Daisy.jpg

A poem, dedicated to our favorite little flower:
As I was walking down a dirt road, I picked a Daisy along the way. I thought of my true love, and where she was today.
No longer in a shelter, she is ever free to roam. But gladly she will go to her crate that she calls home.
A companion for her people, she blossoms with their love — Seeking only their affection, patience, and protection.
40 lbs and healthy, she is timid at first sight. But give this Daisy some time and she will shine with delight.
People she loves. Dogs she cares not. Cats and Children are unknown.
One thing is certain – this Daisy wants a family to call her very own.
Aside from being the inspiration for LSBRC’s local laureates, Daisy is up to date on her vaccinations, spayed and on heart worm preventive. Her foster dad has taken to calling her “Aunt Bee” because of her vague resemblance to the Andy Griffith character, but more than her new nickname, and just about anything else, Daisy just loves attention and belly-rubs. She is so low-maintenance and easy-going with people that her foster dad has been leaving her alone while he goes to work without having any issues. Most importantly, though, “Daisy is a very sweet dog who doesn’t ask for much,” says her foster dad. “Daisy will give you all of her love very easily.”
If you are interesting in adopting, please click on the ‘Adopt Now’ icon. All other questions should be sent to [email protected]. Please do not post your personal information on this public site. Thanks!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.