JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Chanel.jpg

My name is Chanel, and just like the perfume I am a Mademoiselle ! I wish I could tell you a little about my life but that really is a secret and I am not about sharing a secret. But I will tell you that I had a mother and she was homeless and we lived in a car together. Living in a car is really hard and keeping me warm was really tough so one day my mother did the only thing she knew to do and that was take me to a local animal shelter. But you know what, they loved me their !!! They loved me so much they called LSBCR and said ” This Mademoiselle needs to be gone, she is tiny and a shelter is no place for this beautiful bulldog .” So I hopped in a car and I arrived in a different part of Texas and I am happy as can be !!! I know I needed some dental things done, but guess what ? My bad teeth fell out in my food bowl so actually all I had done was a good teeth brushing !!! The wonderful vet fixed my lady parts too and now I am good as new !! All I need now is a home ! I am a senior bulldog gal, but just like a fine wine, I get better with time ! My name is Chanel, and I am a beautiful Mademoiselle !!
I am spayed, current on all vaccinations and will be on heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $300.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.