I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Ellie Mae~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ellie Mae.jpg

My name is Ellie Mae and I am a tiny little bulldog, I only weight 35lbs. I am not really sure how or why I ended up the way I did. As long as I remember I just hung around a small East Texas town going from door to door looking for a bite to eat. Most of the days I was always hungry. Most of the people in the town just drove me away but I continued to show up on someoneā€™s porch looking for a hand out. All summer long covered in fleas I wandered around town. One night in the middle of September I found my way underneath a deck on the back of a home and thatā€™s where I dug myself a cool place in the dirt. Morning came and the family that lived their found me, told me I was beautiful and they called rescue. And at midnight a rescue volunteer came for me and I left that East Texas town forever. And my story continues. Covered in fleas, milk dripping from my nipples and huge black knots all over my body from multiply skin infections I was saved. I was given a bath, given flea medication and given a warm bed and plenty of food. My world has changed. Someone finally loves me. I am looking for a family now that wants a beautiful petite bulldog lady that will love me forever. I donā€™t really know how old I am but I think that I am around 3 and I have got a whole lot of living left to do.

I am spayed on heartworm preventive and current on vaccinations.

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.